100% full Not resolved

We purchased these rainer cherry kitchen cabinets in 2003 & over time the color in parts on the doors have completely faded to a very light beige as if there are two different types of wood used.Also the finish has chipped away from the wood.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? I have been asking for a representative to come out from Diamond to check this problem out, since we are extending our kitchen and need some more cabinets. So far we have not had anyone come out but was told the these cabinates only had a warranty for 5 years, seams very short for new kitchen cabinets.

I understand the company is only offering a lifetime warranty on cabinets purchased in the last five years.Can anyone give me advice?

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $18000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Diamond Kitchen and Bath and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about rainier kitchen cabinet at Diamond Kitchen and Bath was not like Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Diamond Kitchen and Bath.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Diamond Kitchen and Bath to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Diamond Kitchen and Bath?

Comments

Can you please clarify which Diamond Kitchen & Bath these cabinets were purchased at?

Thank you.